1. A DIY that actually works! // This won’t come as a surprise for most of you, but I’m a HUGE fan of Animal Planet’s Cat From Hell, a show that features cat behaviorist Jackson Galaxy and bad, bad cats (and equally terrible owners). While our cats are angels most of the time, we were inspired to do something we saw on the show: kitty shelves. Neko always like to perch somewhere high but we were surprised when Moby took to it first!
2. Slowcooker Recipes // We treated ourselves to a new kitchen appliance last month and we’ve been absolutely loving all the new recipes that we can make! Turkey chili, balsamic spare ribs, mmm!
3. When the Tabata Timer Tells Me “TABATA COMPLETED.” Workout for the day, done!
4. Weekends at home & watching my little brother graduate from college (even better, hearing my grandma’s notes on the keynote speaker’s speech).
5. The KCRW Music Vault app in Spotify – it’s a perfectly curated collection of music for work when you don’t know what to play. They update it often so you don’t end up listening to the same tunes!