25 things that surprised me about being 25.
- I like arugula.
- I swallow three large vitamins in the morning.
- I don’t like sleeping in on the weekends.
- I eat mushrooms.
- I don’t mind spending money on things like cat litter.
- Half of my closet consists of luon and spandex.
- I actually wear out running shoes.
- I don’t eat rice or noodles often.
- I prefer music over TV. Sometimes.
- I’m not too sentimental.
- I’m very particular about lotions.
- I love a clean car.
- I use special shampoo and conditioner imported from Japan.
- The words “Mid-Century Modern” are my weakness.
- I will always try to DIY even if it’s not the best idea.
- I’m very particular about smoothies.
- I actually like the idea of spending time in the garden.
- Bikram Yoga? Sure!
- I always wear my helmet even though it’s nerdy.
- I have purchased 5 pounds of protein powder in the last month.
- I choose gold jewelry over silver.
- I eat breakfast every day.
- I floss every night.
- I like wearing my glasses when I get home.
- I can have coffee without sugar.
Is this what becoming an adult is all about?
image credit: kelsey hannah