I used to be diligent about taking pictures, printing them, and then slapping them together in an elaborate scrapbook. Sure, old yearbooks and photo albums with ticket stubs and prom photos is a guaranteed good laugh, but honestly, who has the time and money anymore? I suppose this blog is my easy way of still keeping track of memories, just with digital bells and whistles instead of boxes and boxes of stickers and decorative scissors.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
- Too Afraid to Love You – Black Keys (Pretty much the entire Brothers album)
- Heavy in Your Arms – Florence and the Machine
- Helicopter – Deerhunter
- Little Lovin’ – Lissy
- Graceland (Paul Simon Cover) – Tallest Man Alive
- But My Heart Told My Head – Mumford & Sons
- Age of Adz (entire album is streaming on NPR right now — friggen amazing) – Sufjan Stevens
- Berkeley Girl – Harper Simon
- Like Rock & Roll and the Radio – Ray LaMontagne
- Hurry Hurry – new summery single from Jessie Baylin *gotta click the link, it’s only streaming from Spinner right now
- Crash Years – New Pornographers
- Excuses – Morning Benders
- Down River – Temper Trap
- Cold Spring – Cymbals Eat Guitars